Welcome to WOODLAWN FARM , an exceptional estate offering panoramic vistas with breathtaking skies and SPECTACULAR sunsets! Bordering both Broad and Bridge Creek, this historic 91 + acre farm with 3250' (much rip-rapped ) waterfrontage provides the utmost in privacy! From the gated entrance, a long tree-lined drive leads to the 6693 Sq ft. Manor house which has been beautifully restored and includes major additions added by the present owners. Charm and elegance abounds with a sumptuous primary suite, stunning glass-filled sunroom, 5 fireplaces, gleaming pine floors, and high ceilings in much of the house. The large covered outdoor porch on the waterside is ideal for dining and relaxing and extends to a slate patio with BBQ and fireplace. Nearby is a putting green. Perfect for entertaining! The 2 BR pool house with living room and kitchen bar was extensively renovated and overlooks the saltwater gunite pool with panoramic creek views. In addition is a full 4 BR guest cottage(also renovated), separate children's playhouse and equipment, and multiple barns/outbuildings. Two protected piers offer several slips, 3'MLW, electric and water. Main and service gated entrances, extensive security system and outdoor lighting, plus mature landscaping with irrigation, are just a few of the amenities. Complete list of improvements plus the history of the property is available. 50+/- acres is currently farmed and there is great hunting (duck blinds convey) back in the cove of Bridge Creek. Most furnishings are available for sale (excluding art and owners personal belongings).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Georgian
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Oil Hot W
Brick, Brick Front
6,693 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened
- 5. Brick, Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, wine storage, Bar, Cedar Closet, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Vaulted, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Private, Stone Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Brick, Patio, Porch
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic
- Crop Type
- Row Crops
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Shed, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Trees, Fishing, Atrium. Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Partly Wooded, Poolside, Premium, Private, Rip-Rapped, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price