VERY MOTIVATED SELLER = Significant price correction!!Lovely contemporary colonial in the sought after, water privileged neighborhood of Pines on the Severn! Tucked in a quiet cul-de-sac, this entertainers delight has it all- Five bedrooms on multiple levels, two living rooms, an incredible light filled sunroom, spacious , cheery kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas stove, radiant heat flooring, French doors, architectural hearth brick fireplace-this home simply will not disappoint! Spacious yet cozy and inviting, the seamless flow of the home is evident the moment you enter- so many nooks to enjoy! The walls of glass in the cheery sunroom perfectly showcase the lovely back yard, boasting a gorgeous new stone stacked patio and hardscaping, a tiered deck and beautifully landscaped yard where nature abounds....perfect for entertaining all year round! Enjoy the many get togethers with neighbors in the cul-de-sac or venture out to experience all the Pines has to offer- a pier, marina , sandy beach with pavilion, pool, tennis courts, playground, baseball field- all within close proximity to the B&A trail, downtown Annapolis, Rte. 50 and BWI while remaining in the coveted Broadneck school district.. it's not too late to make it your home before fall!!! Recent upgrades include a brand new HVAC system (2022), installation of a lower level bedroom (2022) and a stunning stacked stone patio and retaining wall (2022).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,075 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Pines On The Severn
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Chase Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Marina/Marina Club, Mooring Area, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Bike Trail
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price