Seller says $435,000 is Sale Price - No need to haggle. Let's make the DEAL! 2Bed+Den for 3rd Bedroom Sleeping in OC's Premiere Oceanfront Building - The Plaza at 98th St. Beautifully redone with updated tile flooring, laminate wood and carpet. Kitchen has all new appliances, cabinets and granite counter tops. Both Bathrooms updated including tile flooring, cabinets and step in shower in Master Bath. Lovely Coastal furnishings and perfect 12th floor location. Incredible Rental Income and well booked for 2020 Summer Season. Awesome Management, well cared-for building with loads of amenities including: 2 Parking, Heated Outdoor Pool, kiddie pool, Tiki Bar, Year Round Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Saunas and Restaurant. 24/7 Security and Private Beach Storage. A Best Buy at the Beach!
High-rise, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,152 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Reserved.
- Built Up
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Atlantic Ocean
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Water Front, Outside Shower.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Hot Tub, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Satellite Tv, Security
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price